Arcade kit :
A complete cabinet with t-molding, plexi bezel, marquee and controllers.
You will need to supply a 19 inch monitor and a PC (could be rasberry Pi)
Other options and upgrades can be purchased separatly
Our arcade cabinet are machined in our shop and arrive to your house already cut (parts and T-molding slots). Holes are drilled for the control panel and ready to install the assembly clips.
Although this is a full size cabinet where an adult can play upright, the dimension of this cabinet are reduce to an optimal footprint allowing for smooth integration in your living space.
DIY Arcade kit
- Professional grade cabinet parts cut from black 17 mm (5/8) melamine
- Clips and screws to assemble the cabinet
- Monitor brackets to install a 19 inch LCD monitor with hole mounting (monitor not included)
- Chrome T-moldings are included
- Plexiglass bezel and marquee
- Joysticks and buttons (you will need to wire the controllers)
- Control panel as a 2 player with 6 buttons layout configuration
- Player 1 & 2 buttons are placed in the front of the control panel
- An extra functional button is place on the kick plate to simulate the coin mech
A front-end is Included with this package. It enables you to access all your emulators and games from a single interface that you can easily control with the joystick and buttons.
Although you can run Emulator from our Front-end, we don't supply game Roms with our products.